Two Lubavitchers were violently assaulted on Monday night, Smichas Torah, as they were making their way back to Crown Heights following Tahalucha. by CrownHeights.info A group of Lubavitchers walking back to Crown Heights on Simchas Torah eve were accosted by […]
Daily Archives: October 2, 2018
A burglar was apprehended by police Emergency Services after a Jewish woman observed him breaking into an apartment through a fire escape.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
With great sadness and deep pain we inform you of the untimely passing of Rabbi Mendy Sasonkin OBM, Shliach in Akron, Ohio, on Simchas Torah morning. He was 54 years old.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
24-year-old Eliyahu Moscowitz was shot and killed on Monday, Shmini Atzeres at night, as he was walking in the Rogers Park section of Chicago.