This week’s edition of MyLife: Chassidus Applied with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, Episode 221, will air tonight, Sunday, here on CrownHeights.info, beginning at 8:00pm. This week Rabbi Jacobson will address the topics: Do I Need to Say the Entire Kinus on Tisha B’Av When I Don’t Understand It? What Can a Person Do When His Dignity Was Broken in Childhood? Is Trauma a Cause for People Becoming Baalei Teshuva? How to Be a Good Parent? Do the Rebbe’s Sichos About Television Also Apply to the Unfiltered Internet? Chassidus Applied to the Nine Days, 5 Av and Shabbos Chazon; Explain the Berditchever Rebbe’s Teaching That We Are All Shown the Third Temple on Shabbos Chazon.
Daily Archives: July 15, 2018
A Monsey area family is heaving a sigh of relief as the two robbers who entered their home last Motzai Shabbos have been taken into custody by the Ramapo Police Department.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
With great sadness we inform you of the passing of R’ Moishe Weiss OBM, a longtime resident of Crown Heights. He was 67 years old.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
In connection with the topic of a neder [vow] in this week’s parsha, we present a detailed letter of the Rebbe to a businessman – in which the Rebbe advises on the question of a neder that the businessman made and connects it to other relevant matters of the business. The letter, written originally in English, is from the archives of the Rebbe’s trusted secretary Rabbi Nissan Mindel.