We present the Shalom Zochor list for the week of Shabbos Parshas Ki Seitzei:
Daily Archives: September 13, 2019
This week we are celebrating the 122nd anniversary since the Rebbe Rashab established Tomchei Tmimim. In honor of this momentous occasion, I am posting this week the chapter from his upcoming biography that discusses the happenings of that time.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
Permits have been filed for a seven-story apartment building at 1120 St. Johns Place in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Located between Albany Avenue and Kingston Avenue, the owner is listed at Zev Steinmetz of Complete Development Inc.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
A group of high school girls were inspired by Rabbi Yitzi Hurwitz while he was on his recent trip to New York City. The group conversed with him through a special communication program, receiving positive and inspirational words.
We present a photo gallery of highlights from Prague with photographer Mordehai Lubecki.
With the approach of Chai Elul, the thirty-ninth issue of “Heichal Habaal Shem Tov” has arrived from print, overflowing with in-depth reviews, fascinating articles, shocking discoveries and profound discussions, by the best writers and researchers of the Chassidic world.
Courtesy of Lubavitch Archives, we present a weekly photo of the Rebbe.