A sixteen year old boy was assaulted by a gang of teens Tuesday evening. The sixteen year old was transported to the hospital with injuries to his face.
Daily Archives: February 27, 2019
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
This past Shabbos, the bochurim of Hadar Hatorah Yeshivah enjoyed an amazing midwinter Shabbaton in Kingston, New York.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
Almost all Chabad Chuppah’s in Crown Heights are done these days in front of 770 Eastern Parkway. But almost no Chuppahs have a trio of Chazanim to make the moment unique.
Low-cost airline EasyJet recently announced it is launching a new, thrice-weekly direct flight route from Tel Aviv to Nantes, the sixth largest city in France, starting in April.
A joint meeting between the Mayor’s office, NYPD and Crown Heights Community leaders happened Wednesday morning. Discussed at the meeting was recent rise in hate crime plaguing the area.
So what is Shlichus? Do I need to go far away to be on Shlichus? And if I don’t does that make me less of a Chosid? A young man tackles what is perhaps the most needed discussion in Lubavitch today.
The Rofeh Cholim Cancer Society, commonly known as RCCS, is coming to Crown Heights for a night of awareness, fundraising and entertainment. The event will be for men.