When newly ordained Rabbi Mendel Sasonkin moved to northeastern Ohio in 1989, he knew just a smattering of English. But with a broad smile and an open heart, he was ready and willing to serve the Jewish communities in Canton and Akron, cities south of Cleveland.
Daily Archives: October 4, 2018
Rabbi Yitzchok Minkowicz, director of Chabad Lubavitch of Southwest Florida, delivers his insights on the Parasha of Bereishis. This week he answers the question: What is the Best Way to go to Israel? – based on the teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.
Among the thousands of guests that celebrated the high holidays in Crown Heights, many participated in the learning programs organized by the Vaad Talmidei Hatmimim. With the conclusion of this uplifting month, many took part in tests on the material they learned.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
The Heber Family will be completing a new Sefer Torah in honor of the first yartzeit of Mrs. Rochel Heber, Rochel Leah bas R’ Yisroel Shimon.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.