This week’s edition of MyLife: Chassidus Applied with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, Episode 177, will air tonight, Sunday, here on CrownHeights.info, beginning at 8:00pm. This week Rabbi Jacobson will address the topics: How To Trust My Husband After He Has Fallen? Chassidic Anger Management; What is the Rebbe’s Message for Children Beginning a New School Season? Should Spouses be Learning Together?
Daily Archives: August 27, 2017
Chabad-Lubavitch of Southern Minnesota recently announced its expansion with the arrival of two team members, Rabbi Shloime and Chana Greene, along with their children Binyamin Ze’ev Velvel and Chaya.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
An alumnus of Chabad of Charlottesville created a GoFundMe page Aug. 17 in light of the “Unite the Right” rally that flooded the Virginia city with anti-Semites and white supremacists, killing one.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.