Bethlehem Chabad Purchases Historic Adams House

Adams House, a local landmark located in Bethlehem, NY, has had a long and varied history. First built in 1838 by Nathaniel Adams, the founder of Bethlehem’s Delmar hamlet, the Greek Revival has been home to the town hall, volunteer fire department, post office, and most recently, NYSARC. This October, after nearly a year of vacancy, Adams House’s newest inhabitants moved in. The latest in a long string of prestigious institutions, Bethlehem Chabad now calls Adams House their home.

Premium Post:
Eber’s Liquors & Wine Tishrei Sales