Scammers calling cell phones in an attempt to trick you into giving them your money is nothing new, but now they are getting a bit more sophisticated. Two Frum woman have recently been the victim of these scams, and lost thousands of dollars in the process.
Daily Archives: March 16, 2019
Pictures from the Lechaim of Shmuly Ceitlin (Toronto, ON) to Mindy Morozov (Flatbush, NY) which took place Thursday night at the Jewish Childrens Museum.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
After a 12-day sea voyage, the previous Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn (1880-1950), disembarked at the New York harbor on the 9th of Adar II of 1940, following his miraculous rescue from Nazi-occupied Warsaw.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
Last week, the neighbourhood of Crown Heights hosted the annual “Encounter Crown Heights – An Immersive Shabbat” for young Jewish professionals. They also came to tour of JEM, where they got to see JEM’s work firsthand; archiving, restoring, and producing.