Experience Havdalah like never before! Join 2,500 CTeen’ers live as they take over Times Square with a massive Havdalla and Jewish concert at the Crossroads of the World. Broadcast starts at 8:45pm and will be carried here on CrownHeights.info!
Daily Archives: February 23, 2019
On behalf of every talmid, family, staff member, board member, community member, and the entire family of Oholei Torah, we want to wish you all infinite berochos begashmius u’beruchnius in an increased, Chodesh Adar manner, and conclude with a resounding: Yasher Koach — A Breiter Thank You!
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
IDF paratrooper Joseph Brikman, a Crown Heightser who overcame personal hardships to join the IDF and now helps haredi youths connect with the IDF, wrote a Facebook post discussing the recent ceremony during which he received his red beret.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.