The Ohel this morning was jam packed with thousands of Shluchim. The Ohel was specially prepared with a waiting tent on the street by the kever for the line to form. Inside the tent were large video screens showing a prepared video of the Rebbe. The Pan Haklali was read allowed by a group of older Shluchim.
Daily Archives: November 2, 2018
Just blocks for 770, a reform temple saw hate messages drawn inside its building. Phrases such as, “Die Jew Rats,” and “Jews better be ready,” marked the walls. This and other incidences appear to be part a spate of racial crime in the area.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
Excitement started building up amongst the student in Cheder Chabad of Maryland as the news was shared that the Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, His Honour Mr. Boyd Rutherford would be visiting their school.
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
My parents settled in Detroit, Michigan, in 5713 (1953). At that time, many prominent Rabbonim would come there to raise money. One of them was Rabbi Yosef Kahaneman, the Rov of Ponevezh and founder of many yeshivos.
Following a successful morning full with Chizuk, the Shluchim were treated to lunch, afternoon sessions, and Dinner.
Courtesy of Lubavitch Archives, we present a weekly photo of the Rebbe giving out dollars for Tzedakah to Shluchim after a Machane Yisrael Development Fund yechidus.