It is now almost three years that I began writing and posting a Weekly Story. None of them have triggered so many comments of thanks, curiosity as well as some skepticism as the chronicles of Malka, initially posted under the title “You Were Not Abandoned.”
Daily Archives: July 27, 2018
This Shabbos at the Besht, Rabbi Tzvi Rimler, a teacher and lecturer in Crown Heights, will lead a discussion on the topic of The Final Word – Part 2, A fascinating look into the meaning of Amen and its lesser-known facts.
Courtesy of Lubavitch Archives, we present a photo of The Rebbe delivering a maamar, circa 1952.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights. Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising daily operations plus preparing for the nights you aren’t there
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a community service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* Due to the nature of this job it will requires a certain sensitivity to the needs today’s woman
* The facility is large and detailed, it will require certain physical abilities to maintain it properly
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com