Mrs. Schulamith (Bechhofer) Schochet, the oldest of Schochet siblings, passed away peacefully Sunday morning, surrounded by her children and siblings. A couple days before her passing she shared parting words with her family, filled with serenity and love, and placed her hands on their heads to bless them.
Daily Archives: October 9, 2018
The international Torah competition known as JewQ has already received over 600 registrations from students in over 60 locations. Hebrew School children from around the globe — including Monaco, Canada, Denmark, Washington, D.C., and more — have enrolled to be part of the new Jewish learning competition run by CKids.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com