With much gratitude to Hashem, we would like to extend a hearty Mazal Tov to the founder and editor-in-chief of CrownHeights.info, Binyomin Lifshitz and his wife Rivka (nee Kashanian) on the birth of their first child – a baby girl!
Students in Lubavitcher Yeshiva on Crown Street were treated t oa special program in honor of Chof Daled Teves. The students received a memento of the first page of a Tanya that was being printed in their honor.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
Grand Prize #1 – Yossi Raitport
Split the Pot – Boruch Lipsker
Jackpot – Chanie V.
2. Choice of Spectacular Furniture Set – Chavie Cohen
3. Beautiful Bathroom – Hershkowitz
More pictures in the Extended Article!
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.