Thousands of children from all over the world unite to watch a live rally, celebrating the Rebbe’s 111th Birthday. At 6am the road service lane in front of 770 will be closed and chairs will fill the street. Children from all the local schools will gather as one for their fathers birthday.
The children have been preparing for over a month learning Tanya and Mishnayos by heart. They set a huge goal to learn 111,000 lines of Mishnayus and 111,000 lines of Tanya by heart in honor of the Rebbe Birthday. Rabbi Yerachmiel Benjaminson executive Director of Tzivos Hashem says, “the Rebbe made it clear what he wants for his birthday, to add in Niglah and Chassdius, and our Chayolim did just that! Boruch Hashem we reached our goal with flying colors. An amazing presentation has been made to show the accomplishments of all the schools around the world.
A special mention must be made of Bnos Menachem Crown Heights who learned over 18,000 lines of Tanya by heart and Cheder Menachem in LA who learned over 12,000 lines of Tanya and over 51,000 lines of Mishnayus.
The rally is made possible by the NCFJE and Tzivos Hashem, with the help of the parents in the community. Rabbi Shimon Heacht of the NCFJE and rally MC says this is a program you don’t want to miss. During the Rally we will:
- Sing the Rebbes Niggun Tzoma Lecho Nafshi
- Say the Rebbe New Kapitul with Rabbi Levi Goldstein
- Present the Rebbe with a gift from his Chayolim around the world
- Recite the 12 pessukim, our most powerful weapon
- Sing we want Moshiach Now!
- See who won this month’s Raffle
- Salute the Chayolim who were promoted in Rank
- Listen to our orders from our General the Rebbe!
- Watch the tanks as the march from 770 on to victory!
The rally is part of Chayolei Tzivos Hashem – a project of Merkos L’Inyonei Chinuch (Rabbi Moshe Kotlarsky) and Tzivos Hashem (Rabbi Yerachmiel Bejaminson) developed in partnership with anash.com (Rabbi Shaya Smetana)- and Chabad schools worldwide and MyShliach for the children of Shluchim.