Torah Café, a project of the Jewish Learning Institute, has compiled a series of ten video lectures and presentations on the subjects of repentance, forgiveness and prayer. Each video corresponds to one of the ten days of repentance between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
1. Why Do We Praise God so Much?
Rabbi Shais Taub & Mrs. Shimona Tzukernik
2. The Surprising Power of Repentance
Rabbi Yossi Shanowitz
3. Teshuva: Time Travel
Rabbi Pinchas Taylor
4. God Loves Refurbished Goods
Rabbi Aryeh Weinstein
5. Shabbos Shuva
Benny Friedman & Chony Milecki
6. The Art of Forgiveness: Gaining Forgiveness from Yourself and Others
Rabbi DovBer Pinson
7. Why Praise G-D So Often?
Rabbi Chaim Mentz
8. The Secret of Teshuvah
Mrs. Chana Slavaticki
9. Approaching the New Year with Unity
Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski
10. The High Holiday Prayers
Cantor Simon Cohen & Chief Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau