This heart wrenching photo above of a 2-year-old boy is not the result of abuse Chas V’Shalom but of something far more inconspicuous. The parents of this boy sent us the photo, in hopes of warning other parents, telling us that this was result of the little boy getting his hands on a well known oven/grease cleaner.
The damage done – besides the obvious swelling – is that the boy has not regained his eyesight in one of his eyes. All this was the result of a product called Well Done by St. Moritz and it carries a Hasgocha certifying it as Kosher for Passover.
In the email sent by one of the parents they write “please forward to everyone within your circle of influence. Please help us in eradicating this dangerous product from our home’s and force its removal from the retail grocery stores & supermarkets,” adding “thank you for helping us in spreading the word thus hopefully saving lives.”