Video: Choking Man Saved by Hatzalah Volunteer

A dramatic scene was caught on camera at a wedding hall in northern Israel, when the drummer playing at the event suddenly started choking on a piece of steak.

United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Mordechai Mammon was at a nearby table and came over to help. He successfully dislodged the blockage from the man’s windpipe and saved his life.

5 Comments

Leave a Reply to Wow

Click here to cancel reply.

Comment moderation is in use. Please do not submit your comment twice -- it will appear shortly.