The topics in this week’s 317th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
- Chassidus Applied to the Three Weeks and Matos-Massei
- What can we do when we find ourselves in dire straits?
- What are the two secrets to growing through challenges?
- Should we be praying also for non-Jews during this pandemic?
- What should I say to a neighbor pressuring me to put up a BLM sign on my front lawn?
- Can mandatory volunteerism be part of the way to help America heal? (follow-up)
- Why are there such brutal punishments in the Torah?
- In light of Pinchas’s zealotry, how do we look at antinomianism?
- Masks (episode 316)
- Slavery (episodes 314-315)
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. The objective of the program is to
MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.