Many people are not aware of the scope of the new PPP!
For example, did you know that?
- PPP offers 2.5 months of payroll as a completely free grant
- If you are self-employed or are paid via a 1099, you can get the grant even if you don’t have any payroll!
- You may be able to get a PPP grant twice, thus receiving double the amount!
- The PPP sounds like a loan, but after you apply for forgiveness, the loan turns into a free grant!
- PPP funds are not taxable!!
Guidance available at homeunemployed.com/ppp
Self-Employed / 1099 / Schedule C
- Eligibility Guide
- First Draw Application Tutorial
- Second Draw Application Tutorial
- Eligibility Calculator – Makes sure you get the maximum PPP
Businesses with Payroll
- Guide for Businesses with Payroll
- PPP First Draw Application Tutorial- Payroll (coming soon!)
- PPP Second Draw Application Tutorial- Payroll (coming soon!)
Partnerships (K-1 1065)
- Guide for Partnerships (K-1 1065)
- PPP First Draw Application Tutorial- Partnerships (coming soon!)
- PPP Second Draw Application Tutorial- Partnerships (coming soon!)
Complete PPP Details