Oholei Torah’s “Breitkeit” Plan
Walking through the storied halls of the Oholei Torah campus, one feels the vibrant atmosphere, punctuated by living education and pulsating life. Every classroom is overflowing with potential and learning. Every corner and inch is brimming with possibility and energy.
Oholei Torah, the flagship school of Chabad-Lubavitch, must expand to meet quantitative and qualitative demand. Baruch Hashem, the community has grown and continues to grow. We must grow together with it.
Oholei Torah is thinking BIG. Expanding its physical space so that we can broaden our spiritual and educational impact.
We need your Breitkeit and partnership to give our talmidim the very best and to kick off a broad future and usher in the era of expansive blessing. Without you we may walk along, but with you we will fly high.
Your big thinking and big giving will enable us to:
- Securing the purchase of our neighboring building, 639 Eastern Parkway, which will provide essential space to propel Oholei Torah into an expansive tomorrow.
- Build 14 brand new, state-of-the-art classrooms solving a desperate bursting-at-the-seams need for the following:
- 2 classrooms for new students;
- 3 for current classrooms presently crammed into converted storage rooms and repurposed closets;
- 9 to elevate students from the basement into illuminated spaces.
- Development a 5th outdoor recreational area.
- More physical (gashmiyosdike) building to drive more spiritual (ruchneyisdike) building.
On February 13th, 28th of Shvat, we are launching our “Think Breit” Charidy Campaign to raise millions of dollars and fulfill all of the above, addressing immediate urgencies while also igniting our future.
The Rebbe instilled in each and every one of us the quality of breitkeit, of thinking big and changing the world. We need your breitkeit to match the expansiveness.
We need your help. The future of Oholei Torah looks bright, broad, big, and breit