Video: Choking Man Saved by Hatzalah Volunteer

A dramatic scene was caught on camera at a wedding hall in northern Israel, when the drummer playing at the event suddenly started choking on a piece of steak.

United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Mordechai Mammon was at a nearby table and came over to help. He successfully dislodged the blockage from the man’s windpipe and saved his life.

5 Comments

  • 2. interesting how wrote:

    its so cute how mordechia’s last name is mammon just like the rambams

  • 4. Wow wrote:

    Never give up.
    And if someone with more expertise steps up, back away and let him take over.
    So glad this had a happy ending

    • 5. anonymous wrote:

      it happenen to me and a hatzola member saved me as well i am always forever thankful!

×

Comments are closed.