This week’s edition of MyLife: Chassidus Applied with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, Episode 184, will air tonight, Sunday, here on CrownHeights.info, beginning at 8:00pm. This week Rabbi Jacobson will address the topics: Why the Emphasis on Kiddush Lubavitch and Not Kiddush Hashem? How to Deal with Post-Holiday Blues? Chabad Variations from the Mainstream; How to Deal with Anger Toward G-d.
MyLife MP3s are available to download from the Meaningful Life Center Shop. Become a free member today and receive unlimited Mylife MP3 downloads.
The topics in this week’s 184th episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
- Chassidus Applied to Noach and Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan
- How can we deal with post-holiday blues?
- Why is there emphasis on creating a Kiddush Lubavitch and not just a Kiddush Hashem?
- Chabad variations from the mainstream
- How to deal with anger toward G-d
- How to conquer sexual challenges
- Rebbe – Moshiach
- Shidduchim crisis (episodes 169-171)
- Chassidus Question: Is G-d happy with this world?
- MyLife Essays: Suddenly, A Power, Baila Leshes, Crown Heights; The Generation of Consuming Data, Ariel Brounstein, Raanana, Israel; Hide and The Truth Comes Out, Josh Zebberman, Crown Heights. These and other essays can be read online at meaningfullife.com/essays.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.
In what has now become a staple in so many people’s lives, MyLife: Chassidus Applied addresses questions that many people are afraid to ask and others are afraid to answer. When asked about the sensitive topics he has been addressing, Rabbi Simon Jacobson commented, “I understand that the stakes are high and great care has to be taken when speaking openly, but the silence and lack of clarity on matters plaguing the community can no longer go unaddressed. The stakes of not providing answers are even higher.”
The on-going series has provoked a significant reaction from the community, with thousands of people viewing each live broadcast and hundreds of questions pouring in week after week. At the root of every question and personal challenge tackled by the series is the overarching question: Does Judaism have the answers to my personal dilemmas?
In inimitable “Jacobson-fashion”, the broadcast answers people’s questions in simple, clear language while being heavily sourced. Each episode is jam-packed with eye-opening advice from the Rebbeim, gleaned from uncovering surprising gems in their letters, sichos and maamorim that address our personal issues with disarming relevance. Simultaneously, Rabbi Jacobson is able to crystallize a concept quickly, succinctly, and poignantly for any level of listener.
All episodes are immediately available for viewing in the MLC’s archive and can be downloaded as MP3s for listening on the go.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at meaningfullife.com/mylife.