Full Banner
Posted to Jewish News on
|

3-Year-Old Frum Boy Dies After Choking on Sand

A 3-year-old boy died on Sunday after apparently choking on sand while playing in a sandbox at a daycare center in the southern Israeli city of Kiryat Gat.

from the Times of Israel:

Police questioned five staff members over the incident and released them to house arrest pending the end of the investigation into the incident.

A teacher said that the boy, identified as Yechiel Michel Herbst, was playing in a sandbox in the kindergarten, operated by the Belz Hasidic group, when he started choking.

The boy was brought inside by other children with his mouth and face covered in sand. One of the teachers and an assistant tried cleaning out the boy’s mouth, but he lost consciousness.

 

Click here to continue reading at the Times of Israel.

One Comment

Leave Comment

Comment moderation is in use. Please do not submit your comment twice -- it will appear shortly.