A new poll has shown that a “growing majority” – now 67% of Palestinian Arabs – support the recent scourge of terrorist knife attacks, car rammings and murders of Israeli Jews, while only and 31% oppose them.
The poll, conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PSR) in cooperation with the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung in Ramallah between 10 and 12 December 2015, also found that:
- 60% of Palestinians support a return to an armed intifada (terror war to maim and murder Jews)
- 66% of Palestinians believe that the development of the current terror campaign into an armed intifada will serve Palestinian national interests;
- Nearly half the Palestinians — 47% — believe that Palestinians killed by Israeli military or police action during the recent wave of terrorist knifings were guiltless people who attempted to stab no-one;
- 70% of Palestinians support banning entry of Israeli products into Palestinian areas, even if Israel responded by banning the entry of Palestinian products into Israel, while only 26% oppose such a ban;
- 64% of Palestinians support stopping security coordination with Israel, even if Israel responded by preventing Palestinian police access to B and C areas, while only 33% oppose stopping security coordination (Press Release, Palestinian Public Opinion Poll No (58) ,’ Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research,14 December 2015).
ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said, “We see clearly that Palestinian Arabs favor terrorism against and murdering of innocent Jews. The Nazis and Adolf Hitler would be proud of these despicable Palestinian Arabs. These Arabs are a disgrace to the human race. Why are our Jewish and world leaders silent on the horrible Arab actions to murder Jews and make their lives miserable?
“These are not meek, hapless civilians; they are violent, terrorism and murder-supporting enemy combatants. They would have been thrilled if Palestinian terrorists managed to carry mass-casualty, Mumbai-like, Paris-like terror attacks in Israel. They overwhelmingly support indiscriminate attacks upon Israeli Jewish civilians — that is to say, war crimes.
“Majorities of Palestinians also support boycotting Israeli products, and end to any security cooperation, even if both these measures would significantly harm Palestinians.
“The idea constantly claimed by U.S. administrations, other politicians, the Israeli left, pundits and the media – that Palestinian Arabs accept Israel and are willing to live in peace – is false, and that lie is further exposed by this Palestinian-Arab poll.”