A massive blaze broke out in a Thornhill home that was under construction, sending plumes of thick black smoke that was visible for miles. The fire was in close proximity to the Shmuel Zahavy Cheder Chabad, which was not damaged in the blaze.
Last night, Tuesday, at around 10:00pm, a Jewish-owned car caught fire on Lincoln Place near Albany Ave. The driver escaped in the nick of time, seconds before the vehicle burst into flame.
A fire broke out in the basement of a building right across from the park on Lefferts and Albany. Smoke poured out from the storefronts and basement entrances.
Luxurious condo for rent,
Modern high end kitchen,
2 stoves, 2 ovens, dishwasher,
Stainless steel sinks,
Lots of counter and cabinet space,
Granite counter tops,
X-Large Dining/living room,
3 nice size bedrooms,
2 full bathrooms,
Master bath and walk-in-closet,
Large walk-in laundry room,
Front Sukah porch off dining room,
One flight up,
Lefferts and Troy,
Price: $3,500.00 monthly
One month broker fee due by tenant
For showings contact:
Heights Properties Inc.
Phone: 718-363-3932 x 101
Nine people were injured in a 3-alarm fire that engulfed three buildings on St. Marks Avenue in Crown Heights yesterday, Wednesday. One 14-year-old boy jumped from a window 3 stories high to escape the flames.
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING OFFER!
EXCELLENT REFRENCES FROM PAST SHLUCHOS/GIRLS!
SHLICHUS NEXT YEAR
Partner with us for a year in Chestnut Hill MA. Hiring 2 or 3 girls to join our vibrant and active Chabad House including: Shabbos Youth Groups, Youth Programs, Hebrew School, Women’s Events & Holiday Programming. The girls are taken very well care of B’gashmius and Ruchnius.
References from many past year girls available.
Please contact Grunie Uminer at email@example.com or 617-738-9770 for further details.
Four Manhattan buildings have been damaged and two have collapsed following an explosion, believed to be related to gas plumbing work being done on the premises, in the East Village. 12 people have been injured and 3 of them have been listed in critical condition. Live Video in the Extended Article.
Busy Brooklyn Wig Salon seeking experienced and capable sales person to join our team. Must be energetic, have ability to multi task, have excellent peoples skills and be able to keep up in a fast paced environment. Join a great team in a fun atmosphere.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries kept confidential.
A malfunctioning hot-plate is believed to have caused a Friday night fire that claimed the lives of seven Jewish children – all members of the same family, ages 5 through 15 – in the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Only the mother and one 14-year-old daughter survived.
CROWN HEIGHTS REAL ESTATE OFFICE LOOKING TO FILL
FULL TIME. MUST HAVE COMPUTER, TELEPHONE SKILLS. MULTI TASK, EFFICIENT.
EMAIL CHAYA@311ROGERS.COM WITH INQUIRES
A fire broke out this morning at Beis Rivka girls’ school on Crown Street. Thankfully, there were no injuries reported.
An irate motorist who had gotten stuck in an alleyway spent a half hour spinning his wheels in an attempt to free his car, but instead it went up in flames after nearby trash ignited.
Four children were rescued from a burning second-floor apartment when they were dropped into neighbors’ arms as families crawled to safety from a fire that injured nine people, one critically, witnesses and officials said.
A fast moving fire on President Street sent plumes of think black smoke into the air, and nearly claimed the life of a two-and-a-half year old toddler, whose father says it is a miracle that his son is alive.
A garbage truck from Yankels Rubbish went up in flames late Monday night while collecting commercial trash on Empire Boulevard. Police shut down the thoroughfare while the FDNY doused the blaze.
A fast moving 2-alarm fire in a 3-story home on Eastern Parkway injured 3 residents and four fire fighters, who struggled for nearly an hour to contain and douse the blaze. One of those injured, a woman, was critically injured.
A fire destroyed two residential units in the Nahariah – Happy Acres bungalow colony in the Catskill Mountains. Severe damage was caused to the units.
A livery taxi cab went up in flames on Empire Boulevard near Albany Avenue this afternoon, setting a moving truck partially-filled with a Crown Heights resident’s possessions ablaze as well.
A black Mercedes burst into flames on East New York Ave. near the corner of Brooklyn Ave. in Crown Heights this past weekend. A bystander captured dramatic footage of the incident, which he shared with CrownHeights.info.
It’s late Friday afternoon. 7:30, to be exact. It’s the usual Erev Shabbos panic. Still need to put the cholent on, fold one more load of towels, and half a dozen other last minute erev shabbos necessities. And then the phone rings. “Mom, it’s for you. The lady says it’s an emergency.”
An MTA bus caught fire this afternoon near the intersection of Utica Ave. and East New York Ave. in Crown Heights. The blaze broke out in the rear of the bus, and had to be put out by firefighters who rushed to the scene.
A fire broke out this morning in Crown Heights’ largest apartment complex, the Fieldbridge buildings, located on Bedford Ave. and Montgomery St.
At about 6:30am Shabbos morning, a fire broke out at the Turk’s Catering Hall on Empire Blvd. near Schenectady Ave. in Crown Heights.
A fire broke out in a Montgomery Street apartment Tuesday evening, forcing the evacuation of a portion of the building. Quick response by the fire department prevented the fire from damaging additional apartments.
Firefighters rushed to a two-alarm fire at an auto parts store in Crown Heights last night. Emergency responders were called to the scene at 224 Empire Blvd. just after 8:00pm.
Five firefighters were hurt while battling a fire at a Crown Heights funeral home this morning. The injured firefighters were taken to New York Methodist Hospital, with one in serious condition.