After having sold the Chometz before Pesach, Rabbi Moshe Bogomilsky and Rabbi Shimon Hecht got together with Winston, the gentile who purchased the Chometz, and bought back the Chometz.
Daily Archives: April 7, 2018
Acharon Shel Pesach is particularly associated with Moshiach and the future redemption. The Baal Shem Tov instituted the custom of partaking of a “Seudas Moshiach” on the afternoon of the last day of Passover; in addition to the Matzah eaten at “Seudas Moshiach”, the Rebbes of Chabad added the custom of drinking four cups of wine, as in the Seder held on Passover’s first days.
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com