We are proud to share with our readers some new music from Eli Marcus. The current release is a cover of Chaim Israel‘s mega hit “Melech Haolam,” composed by Udi Damari, with an uplifting new arrangement.
Daily Archives: February 25, 2017
Looking for a reliable, capable, mature woman to manage a women’s Mikvah in Crown Heights.
Managing experience is preferred.
Core duties include:
– Working on site managing 5 evenings a week
– Supervising day to day operations 6 1/2 days a week, meaning preparing for Motzei
Shabbos as well
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Overseeing staff
– Ordering supplies
– Making sure the facility is cleaned properly
– Making sure all equipment is in working order
– Customer service
* This is a service oriented job so please be friendly, thoughtful, a people’s person and know how to bring warmth to the job
* This Mikvah is large so please be comfortable walking around
* Compensation based on experience
In a few words please write why you think you would be right for this position.
Email your resume/details and your answer to the above question to: Bassi@Shanainc.com
Experience Havdalah like never before! Join 2,000 CTeen’ers live as they take over Times Square with a massive Havdalla and Jewish concert at the Crossroads of the World. Broadcast starts at 8:40pm here on CrownHeights.info
Retail and Customer Service Associate
As counter server, you make the day for e-biz owners, teachers and 100s of others who rely on smooth shipping and print services.
Project calm, capable attitude while working efficiently
Advise customers on shipping/printing
Develop rapport with ongoing customers
1+ year customer interaction
Patience and an easy smile
Windows, MS Word, PDF
Skill for learning functions/procedures
Work in CH, grow with the company! Must include resume.
In this week’s Living Torah program, JEM presents a clip with a recording of when both the Ashkenazic and Sephardic chief rabbis of Israel visited the Rebbe in 1986. During a fascinating conversation, the Rebbe brings up the topic of free choice and its application to those in power.